You're SAMRT!!!

"You're smart!"
Some of my friends have said this to me...
But, I'm not...

I'm not consistence enough...
Although ups and downs are significant components that make up one's interesting life,
I don't think I would welcome them to interrupt my performance in my study...
Climbing up a versant and building up my confidence is a time-consuming and an energy-hungry process...
But whenever I've reached until a certain level...
I'll roll down the slope and fall back to the foot of the mountain where I've my zero confidence...

I'm not consistence enough...
So, which word describes me the best???
Smart or stupid? 
I don't really know where I stand...
When I'm with a stupid person, I'm smart;
When I'm with a smart person, I'm stupid...
These two sentences seem easy to be understood...
But can these two sentences show clearly what the words "smart" and "stupid" mean???
All adjectives are the outcomes of comparison...
Maybe I shouldn't have bothered so much on the power of words...

I'm not consistence enough...
Maybe I should not put the blame on others but on me...
Maybe I'm just an ordinary guy who is not capable enough to handle the competitive surroundings...
Maybe I'm now on the wrong track and tend to deviate from my chosen path, away from the group of friends whom I care the most...
Maybe... Maybe and maybe...

So many uncertainties I've encountered...
And so many stress I've to endured...
If I were unbearable, what would happen next?
No matter how it would be, I won't let myself fall, nor my spirit..
Never ever...

6 comments:

nsyik said...

YOU ARE SMART okay....100% sure.
haha one year one blog??!?!

Kelvin Yi Herng said...

ai ya.. that is not a joke or a tease.. u r really smart dude..

huizee said...

gambateh ^^ no one can escape from pressure.. u r nt the only one

ostan said...

nsyik:
haha..thx thx...=)
hmm..coz it was a busy year ma...hehe

ostan said...

Kelvin:
thx a lot...i appreciate it veli much...=)

ostan said...

huizee:
yaya..true...
feel beta le now...=)