2 days ago...

08 DEC 2008 (enjoyable and happy day!!!) :

This morning I helped my grandma to start painting her house. The people involved were me, my uncle, my aunt and 1 of my cousins (the fat one =P). At first, I painted the middle part of the wall in the living room. Quite successful. Hehe... But my cousin was just simply applying the paint on the wall. So, when my aunt came, everybody was blaming and criticising his work. Haha... Pity him la... But he was really playing around only. After 20 or 30 minutes I think, he was sitting down, enjoying the food bought by my aunt and rest. Too fat and too lazy. Haha... Then my aunt had to help to re-paint the part that painted by him. Troublesome they said. =) Quite fun actually. But the sad thing is I didn't take any photos on that day... =( When the clock stroke 12, I rushed back to my house and get myself cleaned. Cause I've to play DOTA with my friends!!! Lol... 2p.m. we started at infinity and we played till 7p.m. 4 games we played I think. Lost 2 and won 2. Hehe... Actually I couldn't remember well all the games. What I can remember is the last game. My opponent was Rikimaru and I was using Minara Nightshade. In the early game, me and my friend farmed well. My friend was using Fearie Dragon. And my friend (Fearie Dragon) farmed like hell, when I was on the half way getting my MKB, he got Skuadi already. And we couldn't pawn like hell, but at least we still can psuh la... In late game, we pushed 2 lanes already and they 1 lane only. But the riki, 1 hero came from the back and their team won the game, really omg... Haha... After our dinner, we played two games again. And this time, we didn't shuffle player but divided properly. Luckily I got my two best favourite teammates, Tat Mun and Jasper. Don't know why, I always can co-operate well with them. Then at last, we won the two games and beat down the person who used Rikimaru last time... Lol...

09 DEC 2008 (busy busy busy!!!) :
 This morning I thought I can have my eyes' test and choose my frame. But my mum phoned them and was told that the person who does the eyes' test was not here today. So, have to delay a day again... T_T... After that, it was a busy, tiring and occupied day. My grandma asked me and two cousins (both fat ones... Haha...) to paint again. This time I was the one in charged of the top part... Cause I'm the tallest at home now. (proud... Lol...) But it was really very tiring. After working for a whole day, I still played tower defense. Hehe... And now I'm still blogging. Haha... So, I think it's bed time for me le... Hehe... Nitez...

0 comments: