A Great Day!!!

06 DEC 2008:
I've bought a new external hard disk today!!! 320GB at RM239. Not bad I think. My uncle and friends say it's considered cheap The external hard disk is WAIO some more. Hehe... Spent my own money of cause. Later my mum will get me a new specs, a broadband and maybe a new handphone. So can't spend her money anymore. Hehe... And before that, my grandma told me I've to help her to paint her house. So i'll be very busy these few days. =) Hmm... Can't remember when was the last time I help her to paint her house. But her house will surely get dirty easily cause there are children always in her house and mess up everything. =) Later my two little cousins will be having their drawings on the walls. Lol... Nice drawings =P...

My new external hard disk... =P
07 DEC 2008:
Today morning, my aunts and I went shopping together. But I was in charging of the trolley only. I din buy anything yet. Maybe next week my mum said. Cause later when I go back to Shah Alam, I may not be coming back until Chinese New Year, so better buy some cloth before I go back. I don't plan to buy many. Only 2 or 3 shirts and then maybe plus 1 pants. I've already asked my brother to buy some shirts from US for me... Hehe... Cause branded with a lower price. Can you imagine that "FCUK" and "DKNY" shirts with only RM40??? Lol... That's why. After going to shopping, actually had planned to have a eyes' test and then choose a new frame for my new specs. But there were already 4 people waiting for the test and the test will take around 20 minutes. So, we have planned not to do today but tomorrow after 11 a.m. A little bit disappointed but never mind, I can still have a new specs later. Lol...

And then this afternoon, my aunts and my mum were still staying at my grandma's house to play mahjong. My grandma said she hasn't played mahjong for a long time already. So must play today, and also few days ago. But ended up she had lost for 2 days in a row. Lol... They had played for a whole afternoon and I've slept for a whole afternoon also... Haha... As usual, sleeping (i mean sleeping here, not taking a nap) seems to be an important day routine for me now, even during school days. Hehe... 

Till just now, the same group of us, a total of 14 people (including my two little cousins!!!) went for a steamboat. Haha... Quite enjoyable but it was raining heavily. Was really very very very very very.... HEAVY!!! And my youngest cousin was crying like hell. Most probably being scared by the thunders and the sounds produced by the hitting of rain drops on the roof. Her mother, my grandma, 2 of my aunts and my mum were like taking turns to comfort her and walking around. Really busy. Hehe... All of them didn't eat much during this dinner. (and I was like sitting there, enjoying my food and watching them) Pity them really. Hehe...

My two beloved cousins... =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hallo ooi siang, qisti hier :) vielleicht koenntest du ein Cbox heir benutzen. Dann koennen jemand leicht sprechen.

ostan said...

Cbox??? Was ist das???hehe... Ist das ein "application"? Koenntest du mir das "application" geben??? =P