...

I'm working with my dad now, right. Just because Chinese New Year is around the corner, My dad and mum and my aunt are in a rush now. They have received many orders and everything seems not smooth enough. Just because of that, my dad is not in a very good mood recently. I try my best to help but it seems not helping much everyday. Sad... But my mum told me that all will come to an end after 2 more weeks. Because by right that time they will be finishing up their orders. Hope so le... =P

Today I've confirmed with my 9 friends for a DOTA tournament. Haha... Long time didn't play with them. Miss the time so much... Hehe... On Monday, we'll be having our dinner at 6 in Greentown and then of cause will be wars among us. Haha... Hmm... I think we can only play till about 12 a.m. like that cause I think most of our mum will be mumbling for being home late. Hehe... Of course parents would like their children to stay home and always the same line when you're going out, "Don't come back late and be careful!". Maybe next time I'll say the same thing to my children. Who knows?! =P

Half semester break has gone but I've done nothing but play and sleep and eat and watch. LOL... Again hope I can change. Change to be more hardworking and less playful. Hehe... Really must brush up myself in all subjects. Everybody studies to become more competitive but I study just to hope that I'm not thrown too far by others. But at the same time I must know how to relax geh... LOL... Like blogging la... (ceh...haha...) And also listening to songs la... Let me show you all one song. Very very very very.........NICE!!! To me la... Hehe...  It's called "Fall For You" by Secondhand Serenade. Let's listen to it! =P

0 comments: