Boring and Tiring Days

When I woke up today morning, my eye lids were so heavy and i could not even get myself up to have a refreshing bath. But at last, I was forced to leave my warm bed and brush myself. This is because I had to get up and work!!! These few days, My life routine was the same. Morning, work; Afternoon, sleep; Night, online and sleep. That's all. But yesterday, my aunt brought her external hard disc to me. All her collections on movies, songs, wallpapers were transfered to my laptop. (giggle) The most important thing is, I manage to get most of the Disney Cartoons such as Lion King, Beauty and The Beast, Jumbo, Peter Pan and more!!! (laugh) The only regret is, all the movies are all in mandarin audio. (sob) I exchange all these with only 100 old love songs. This album was bought when I were loitering with my friends in Popular. It's only BOX01. BOX02 is with my friend now, he bought it and I'll get another 100 old love songs. Love songs like Red River Valley, Only You, Unchained Melody and Sealed With a Kiss are really nice. There are still many of cause but I know only a few. (giggle) As I mentioned above, studying is not included in my life routine now. (giggle) Expected... (laugh) But I've something on my mind now. I plan to record all the German vocabulary and add them into my ipod nano. Then when I'm working, I can listen to it and revise. Multitasking is a good idea to complete everything that I've planned to do during this holidays. (giggle) 

I've thought of something today. Is my way of study not effective enough??? Recently, I admit that I'm far more hardworking than I was in secondary school. But my academic seems not improving a lot. I understand that improvement is not something that we control it manually. On means on. Off means off. It doesn't mean that way. We should have to adhere to our aims and objectives, consistently. Everybody knows it. But not everyone can make it, including me. Thats why I'm still lost. Lost in a maze. I've tried my best to resist every distraction. (i mean DOTA and outing. Giggle) Try to concentrate. But maybe I'm not working hard on it yet. That's why I'm wasting my second week here. Or maybe it's just I'm not a smart guy, not born to study but to waste my entire lifetime? (Emo again. Giggle) Hmm... I think i should go and record my vocabulary. Cause my mum and dad went bed already. (I didn't mean they are noisy. Laugh)

0 comments: