Advices

The feeling of being home is always the best...
The smell of my favourite dishes tickled the tip of my nose again...
I can't stop my legs from speeding up themselves cantering towards my grandma's house,
Towards the laughters of my 2-year-old and 3-year-old cousins that were caressing my eardrum again...
I can't wait to put my lips on their soft cheeks...

The bedroom is so familiar to me...
Two beds are arranged side by side with a window on the right in this small little chamber...
Through the window , every morning the starch white sunlight will blind me momentarily...
Usually I'll turn about and away from the light, to the left...
A bookshelf is there with all my brother's books and also mine...
Trophies are standing up high on it...
Indicating all the success that we have gone through before we reach this part of our lives;
And sure, also all the hard works that we have to cope with behind this glory history...

I talked to my mum and dad at a drizzling night after the dinner...
Sometimes when we think too far,
Unnecessary worries will find their way to us...
So it is better to complete daily task without thinking of what would happen next and always have the worst contemplation...
I think, what I should do now is to set a target for myself daily...
Concentrate fully on the tasks on my hand and put in more effort to every little thing that I should do daily...
It's just like building block...
If we thought of how high we could reach and the consequences after our job is done,
we'll never do our current task well, and the outcome will never be positive...
It's better to concentrate on only each block that we're handling,
No matter how long it takes, we'll sure have a strong and stable building block in the end...

Hope I can really make it...

2 comments:

hojun said...

wa... like an essay =)

ostan said...

hmm...kinda..hehe...
at the same time train train my writing skills ma...
AS English test coming...veli sked of de descriptive and narrative essays...=(