Industrial Engineering

Recently I'm thinking of what engineering I should study in the future..
Before I got JPA scholarships,
Aeronautical Engineering was my choice..
But the economy crisis really affects a lot,
the airlines are all having financial problems..
What do you think,
how long can a company stay firm while experiencing loss annually??
If still I want to stick to this plan, I afraid that I'll be jobless anytime in the future...

Mechanical Engineering then came to my mind...
I believe this is a good choice..
Germany is famous for its machinery n manufacturing..
Mechanical or even Mechatronics in Germany,
not to say may guarantee me a luxurious life,
but a least, a job...
The problem is,
Too many are studying mechanical engineering...
If i were to be a great competitor,
I afraid that I've to be really really really outstanding...
A machine should always function optimally..
It will only be worn-out if we over-run it..
I know how good I am..
No point to force myself completing impossible task..
But my brother has his point, nothing's easy...
Studying hard doesn't equal to good results
Good results doesn't equal to good future...

Then I think,
I should choose something that interests me the most..
Then only I realize, I'm quite into economics n finance now...
Maybe get affected by my brother..
I start reading economic newspapers...
The words related to the economy or business,
will also attract my attention...
But I have a contract with JPA now...
Contract states that I've to study engineering in Germany...
Although there is financial engineering,
I don't think JPA will allow me to study that course in Germany...
So, just forget about it..

Then I found Industrial Engineering...
Industrial engineers have to create a system for a factory or a company to produce goods and services optimally,
by integrating human, information, material, monetary, and technological resources...
After gathering information from the internet, industrial engineering sounds more towards to management, which is good to me...
Not to say I'm good in leading people,
but I think, I'm better when dealing with people than the machines...
The concern now is, is it worth studying this course in Germany??
As I said, Germany is well-known for its machinery and manufacturing...
Now I choose to study a course which is more towards to management..
Is it a good course in Germany???
I really need a lot of opinions about it...
Anybody knows industrial engineering well???

My brother's advice to me is, I should write to the Fachhochschule in Germany...
Ask them about the outline of this course...
True also.. That's a more efficient and easier way to make everything clear...
Maybe I should only decide after getting replies from them...
But meanwhile I should also consider other engineering courses..
So guys, any suggestions???

9 comments:

Asid said...

Industrial Engineer decides and monitors the quality control objectives, and resolves any sort of problem that occurs during the production process. His main focus is always on the efficient production and cost minimization. He also keeps an update of the project status, purchases, manufacturing and production processes. Also, the design, layout and draft of the equipments and materials are summarized by him. School for industrial engineering course in Metro Manila

burkkevin said...

Fantastic blog i have never ever read this type of amazing information. Tyler Ronan Jacket

Jobi said...

I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article.
jim morrison leather jacket

eddielydon said...

Put more informative things on this blog page, and thanks for sharing this.
Jack Torrance Jacket

MBBS Abroad said...

Demand of overseas education is ever increasing when we talk about medical studies we know in India seats are limited. Getting quality education that too at much lower fees is surprising. Yes MBBS in Philippines is the most awaited option to build a career in medical field.

George Mark said...

Thanks for this. This is the simplest explanation I can understand given the tons of Explanation here. Leon The Professional Coat

SAM JONES said...

Nice and interesting post, I appreciate your hard work, keep uploading more, Thank you for sharing valuable information. streetwearapparels.com

John andrews said...

This is a really toohttps://chukkabootsmaker.com/ good post. This article gives truly quality and helpful information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful topic info is provided here.

unknown said...

I feel extremely cheerful to have seen your post.https://badbunnymerch.shop/ I found the most beautiful and fascinating one. I am really extremely glad to visit your post.